Arecorder v 2.2
Arecorder is a device designed to record data during flight of rocket and trigger fuses in specified moments. Device is suited for medium and big model rockets, also two-stage and/or supersonic. Employed algorithms allow to detect abnormal situations (e.g. rocket flying at low inclination) and react to them properly reducing risk of rocket destruction.
- pressure measuring in range 0 – 110 kPa (in range 50 – 110 kPa with 100 Pa
- acceleration measurement – three axis +- 24 g, one axis (along rocket axis) +- 80 g,
- temperature measurement inside rocket in range -50 to +130 °C (-58 to 266 °F),
- data recording into microSD card,
- frequency of data sampling 100 Sa/s,
- Kalman filter implemented to reduce noise in pressure data,
- detection and signalling of connected fuses,
- firing up to three fuses – two parachutes and one for second stage engine ignition,
- firing main parachute when altitude parachute failure is detected,
- detecting and recording inclination of rocket at launchpad,
- measuring of Arecorder’s power supply,
- programmable delay between burnout of first stage engine and firing second stage engine,
- selection of one of four sets of Arecorder configuration parameters,
- Arecorder’s configuration parameters and owners first name, last name and phone number programming by software installed on a PC computer,
- writing summary of several most important flight parameters into separate file.
Most recent manual:
Previous versions of manual:
If you want to ask a question, report error or suggest change or upgrade to Arecorder or manual, please leave a comment.